The largest casino entertainment resort in Manila, OKADA MANILA® provides its guests and visitors from around the globe with a total entertainment package comprised of a casino floor, one of the world’s largest fountains, luxury hotel accommodations, high-end commercial facilities, fine dining establishments that serve all of the world’s flavors, a beach and night club enclosed in a glass dome, and more.
The Universal Entertainment Group operates “OKADA MANILA®,” an integrated resort in the Philippine capital of Manila.
In its favorable location 10 min. away from the airport by car, OKADA MANILA® faces Manila Bay,
which in turn overlooks a crimson red sunset that is counted among the three best in the world.
There, the resort provides its guests and visitors who come from around the world with world-class hospitality and entertainment.
- The Fountain
- Hotel Towers
- Casino Floor
- Fine Dining
- Crystal Corridor
- Indoor beach & night clubCove Manila
From 44th Fiscal Year Shareholders’ Report
Overview of Facility31.10.2017
|Facility Area||44 hectares|
|Location||New Seaside Drive, Entertainment City, Parañaque, 1701 Metro Manila, Philippines|
|Opening date||December 16, 2016 (soft opening)|
|Casino||500 table games & 3,000 slot machines|
|Hotel||993 guest rooms (plan)|
|F&B Facilities||46 establishments (plan)|
|Shopping Area||50 shops (plan)|
|Major Facilities||“The Fountain” The world's largest multicolor dancing water fountain
“Cove Manila” Indoor Beach & Night Club
- 12.28.2017InfoCove Manila, a mega-sized entertainment space symbolic of OKADA MANILA® opened its doors
- 04.28.2017InfoThe Fountain at OKADA MANILA® Is Officially Unveiled
- 02.10.2017IRAnnouncement Regarding the Grand Opening of OKADA MANILA®
- 01.10.2017Group CompaniesOkada Manila set to start casino operations on December 30
- 12.13.2016Group CompaniesUS$ 2.4 Billion Okada Manila's preview set for Dec 21